Introducing a BIML University Scholar
We are very pleased to introduce Trinity Stroud who is a BIML University Scholar.
Trinity is a senior at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. She has been programming since middle school, where she cut her teeth on the ROBOTC language. Later, in high school, she learned to code in Python and Java. In college she became passionately interested in the area of computer security.
Trinity participates in her university’s DayZero Cyber Competition Team and represents the USA School of Computing as a Student Government Association Senator. She enjoys participating in security competitions such as National Cyber League and Cyber FastTrack, the latter during which she was named a national finalist and awarded a full scholarship for the Undergraduate Certificate Program in Applied Cybersecurity with the SANS Technology Institute.
In her free time, Trinity reads science fiction novels written by such authors as Robert A. Heinlein, Orson Scott Card, and Anne McCaffrey.As BIML University Scholar, Trinity will:
- Examine and document University of South Alabama’s ML security research interests and activity
- Examine and document BIML’s ML security research interests and activity
- Create a cross reference for joint research interests and activity between University of South Alabama and BIML
- Create a short list (10-15 items) of prospective joint SoC BIML research projects
- Be jointly supervised by a University of South Alabama faculty member and BIML research staff member